At Enduring Wealth Advisors®
, our investment philosophy is focused on pursuing the clients’ financial and life goals by managing risk, maintaining lifestyle and liquidity while seeking the growth and preservation of principal. Utilizing a disciplined wealth management approach—custom portfolios are created and managed based on the clients’ investment goals and expectations.
Leveraging a disciplined Investment process that considers the clients’:
- Life Goals & Liquidity Needs
- Tolerance for risk
- Time horizon and Investment Objective
Develop Market & Economic Convictions
- Analyze current market and economic research
- Monitor the markets
- Determine strategy and implement convictions
- Confirm strategy & convictions are aligned
A Custom Investment Approach
- Seek potential returns and manage investment risks using a Core & Alternative approach
- Select asset managers believed to be best-in-class and regularly assess their performance
- Make occasional tactical investment decisions, as needed
- We ask questions so we can understand our clients
- We tailor customized strategies to fit client needs & goals
- We are committed to pacing our clients through their financial milestones with a focus on the long-run
- We manage portfolios for tax efficiency
- We diversify client portfolios to balance risk and reward
- We strive to provide long-run liquidity while seeking the growth and preservation of principal
- Drawing on the intellectual capital and resources from internal and external partners to complement the team-based approach, utilizing experience, education, and research to help educate clients on investment consideration when building efficient portfolios.
- Focusing on managing principal and seeking returns aligned with each client’s needs and goals. The underlying objective is capital appreciation while maintaining liquidity and managing risks in the fixed income and equity markets. Diversifying assets in the portfolio may potentially enhance yield and capital appreciation while being sensitive to the tax consequences of making changes within a portfolio.
- Formulating asset allocation convictions, based on our forward-looking expectations on the capital markets and economic environment.
- Aligning portfolios based on the clients’ goals and objectives, given the investment environment, by adding traditional and alternative asset classes to create diversification and potentially enhance performance over time.
- Using a mix of active and passive managers to help position the clients’ portfolios to take advantage of the opportunities in the market.
- Assessing asset managers performance against the appropriate benchmark as well as conducting due diligence.
- Periodically rebalancing investment portfolios to align assets with intended allocations and to respond to market changes, volatility and global events.
- Proactively monitoring portfolios and making tactical decisions to adjust asset allocations and reposition client portfolios based on existing and expected market conditions helping to improve the client’s investment experience over time.
CLIENT INVESTMENT CONSIDERATION
Leveraging our Five Investment Objectives, portfolios are customized to help address clients’ specific goals.
Graphic source: Goldman Sachs Asset Management, 2015. For Illustrative Purposes Only.
POTENTIAL CLIENT BENEFITS
Confidence knowing the portfolio is designed to match the client’s goals, objectives and risk profile
Clarity provided by investment professionals engaged in day-to-day wealth management
Comfort knowing portfolio monitoring helps to address market conditions related to established goals
OUR FIVE INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES
A DISCIPLINED PROCESS
The disciplined wealth management process focuses on fundamental elements to help ensure proper portfolio design and implementation through:
Enduring Wealth Advisors® disciplined investment approach creates and manages each client’s portfolio based on their financial & liquidity needs, goals, objectives, risk tolerance, investment time horizon and expectations.
Striving to help clients become more knowledgeable and confident in their financial situation.
This material is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with your financial advisor prior to investing.
Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity. Bond values will decline as interest rates rise and bonds are subject to availability and change in price.
Investing in stock includes numerous specific risks including: the fluctuation of dividend, loss of principal and potential illiquidity of the investment in a falling market.
Alternative investments may not be suitable for all investors and should be considered as an investment for the risk capital portion of the investor’s portfolio. The strategies employed in the management of alternative investments may accelerate the velocity of potential losses.
Managed futures are speculative, use significant leverage, may carry substantial charges, and should only be considered suitable for the risk capital portion of an investor’s portfolio.
The fast price swings in commodities and currencies will result in significant volatility in an investor’s holdings.
International and emerging market investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors.
The prices of small cap stocks are generally more volatile than large cap stocks.
Investing in Real Estate and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) involves special risks such as potential illiquidity and may not be suitable for all investors.
Investing in private equity and private debt is subject to significant risks and may not be suitable for all investors. These risks may include limited operating history, uncertain distributions, inconsistent valuation of the portfolio, changing interest rates, leveraging of assets, reliance on the investment advisor, potential conflicts of interest, payment of substantial fees to the investment advisor and the dealer manager, potential illiquidity and liquidation at more or less than the original amount invested.
Limited partnerships are subject to special risks, such as potential illiquidity, and may not be suitable for all investors.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Asset allocation and diversification does not protect against market risk.
Investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
Asset allocation does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining financial market.